Monday, March 12, 2012

Come to your senses

Eat Me
It's that time of year again. You know the time where they bring out the Easter Eggs on the first day of March. My friend and I bought a small box of these tasty treats, but now there is only one left. Everyone is too polite to claim the last one. 

Look at This
Internet Memes: how cool are we? A while ago my friend and I had to look up what a meme was. We know now. We are smart like that. Check out these funny internet memes on Funny or Die.

Ear Candy

Listen to this adorable kid's story read by Samuel L Jackson. If you have ever taught kids or have kids, you know that nap times are not fun. This story encompasses that frustration. 

Sniff This
Who can resist the pleasant aroma of turpentine as it assaults your nostrils? Oh you only get that when you paint? Not any more you don't. Thanks to the wonderful folks at Demeter you can now smell like terps everyday. Head on over to their website to check out an array of weird perfumes. Some of my personal favourites would have to be Wet Garden, Dirt and Gin & Tonic. Also great gift ideas!

Feel Good

Feel good by appreciating epically awesome things like: Seeing dogs sitting in the driver's seat of a parked car. Jumping on dry leaves. Chewing gum. I could go on but I wont. Appreciate more awesomeness by going to 1000 Awesome Things.