Monday, November 12, 2012

Read This: Karl Pilkington

On Sunday morning I did two of my favorite things. I went out for breakfast and visited one of my favorite book stores. I was checking out the bargain bin and stumbled across this gem, Happyslapped by a Jellyfish by Karl Pilkington. It was hard cover and was only R20.

Happyslapped by a Jellyfish


I have loved the ramblings of Mr Pilkington (head like a f#@$en orange) ever since An Idiot Abroad started. I then downloaded The Ricky Gervais Guide To podcast series and just can't get enough. 

A little story about Karl's book




I only started reading this yesterday but I just want to get to the end. It is so good that I have actually stopped reading my vampire literary meth for a while. Sleep got the better of me last night, but I am hoping I can finish it today. Karl has an awesome view of the world that makes you laugh out loud, and this book details some of his travels. 

Two quotes