Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WTF Wednesday: Crocs

Remember when these bad boys first graced the feet of "cool" people everywhere?


"They are so comfy" they said. "Look, I can get a pair in every color" they said. I wasn't convinced. Especially when I was at my local GP for a check up and while he was delivering the results, I saw a pair of white crocs peek out from under the table. When I find something funny I have zero finesse. I had to use all of my will power to not crack up laughing. 


I am sad to admit that I too fell for this fashion faux pa. But before you judge, I got them for two reasons. One because I was told they are the comfiest shoes ever and I get blisters really easily, and two because I like pumps. I got these bad boys but only wore them twice because they gave me blisters. 


Adam Sandler gets it! 


And finally.....