Monday, August 6, 2012

Movie Monday

So this weekend I decided to be super productive and do nothing. And by do nothing I mean watch as many movies as my eyes would allow. These were some of my favorites and instead of giving you a critique (that's what rotten tomato or imdb is for), I shall provide you with the best one liners. 

Our Idiot Brother


I love watching comedies and have been dying to watch this for a while. This movie had a lot of funny moments, but the best quote ever would have to be "I think I need leg warmers, my croc is stuck!" 




21 Jump Street


I never really thought Channing Tatum was a funny actor, but he is. This movie was awesome, just so many funny moments. And here are two of my favorite quotes:

Captain Dickson: Who made this? Are you autistic?
Schmidt: It IS artistic. 

AND....

Eric Molson: You know what they do to handsome guy like me in prison. It Rhymes with GRAPE. It Rhymes with grape.

Have a Happy Monday dudes!