Tuesday, August 7, 2012

4 Ways to Keep Warm

Wowzers is it but cold at the moment! Here are 4 ways to keep warm. 

When a slanket won't do...


Introducing the Selk'Bag. It is a wearable sleeping bag. This would be awesome at work, you could have a lunch time nap in it, wake up and be ready to take on the world. Read more about it here. 

Hot chocolate....


There is nothing quite like a nice cup of hot chocolate on a cold day. Warms you right up and tastes delicious. 

Gloves? Please so last year. You need USB hand warmers.


Yes, these are are a real thing and they do work. My BFF got me an awesome pair one year for Xmas. Think I'll be shunned if I bring my pair into the office?

For your feet: awesome slippers


Dinosaur slippers that will rock your world. Check out this awesome blog post of 14 Unusual Slippers. I like the Killer Rabbit ones best.