Monday, May 9, 2011

The Sunburn Saga and Another Major Event


This is the title of an awesome comic book by James Kochalka and you can read more about his work here. It also happens to be what I achieved this weekend thanks to my haphazard style of sunscreen application. Going to the beach happens to be one of my favourite leisure activities, but I have been blessed with pasty white British skin that turns a darker shade of rouge before going brown and/or peeling, I therefore need sunscreen. As Baz Luhrmann so wisely states Wear Sunscreen. And now for something completely different: an event which entails a certain terrorist who has left us. For an alternative and hilarious take on events, check out Will Ferrel's impersonation of Bush here.I think a Martin Luther King Jr. quote best sums this up "Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”