Thursday, November 22, 2012

Christmas Bucket List: The Turducken

So Christmas is around the corner and I know this because all of the decorations in shopping malls are up. (Well I actually knew this in October). Anywho for some reason I thought of Natanial and that lead me to the Turducken. So I thought it would be fun to put together a Christmas Bucket List. I have but one wish....

To eat the poultry trifecta



Even the sight of it makes me want to hurl, but I have to try this. I have always thought the idea of combining different kinds of animal flesh on one plate disgusting, the surf and turf being one such example, but I feel like I am missing out if I do not try this at least once. 


Just because you can, doesn't mean that you should...

Nature's majestic beast...haha



Let me know if you have ever eaten this creation. I would lurve to know.