Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A very happy unbirthday to you!

Birthdays are all about getting older and wiser, gifts and of course cake. I remember for my 16th Birthday my mom decided to whip me up a Winnie-the-Pooh cake. Although it looked deformed, it was the best tasting cake ever. And as we all know it is the thought that counts.  Check out Cake Wrecks for an exciting layout of the worst (read best) cakes ever.

This is supposed to be a poodle.

Read the story where the term un-birthday was coined. Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There by Lewis Carroll. This is one of my favourite stories of all time. I collect these books and never get tired of reading them.

Image taken from an awesome blog called Eclectic Indulgence.



The Urban Dictionary defines it as:




What would an unbirthday be without a song....you are welcome.


Back in high school my TBF (Temporary Best Friend) and I would write Happy Non Birthday in black permanent marker in our page a day diaries. We were awesome like that.

And yes today is my unbirthday.