Friday, May 25, 2012

That's Lame

I am the first to admit when I get stuff wrong. I have noticed that I usually get stuff wrong when I utter the words "That's Lame". I usually regret saying it later on when I become addicted to the so called that's lame thing. Here are my recent That's Lame in my face.

Homeland
This show just gets better and better. There are quite a few twists and the plot is awesome. You should watch it. Check out the trailer below.



The Boondocks

This show is pretty funny. Some of the jokes are definitely aimed at adults but you will be laughing the whole way through. 

Huey: Granddad, have you asked yourself why a 20-year-old girl would wanna go out with a man your age?
Granddad: Because I laid my game down quite flat.
Riley: Game? What you know about the game, Granddad?
Granddad: I know the game.
Riley: Takin' women out to eat, givin' 'em free meals? What part of the game is that? You takin' her to Red Lobster with the cheddar biscuits. The fam ain't eatin' cheddar biscuits but this random broad is eatin' cheddar biscuits.
Riley: I know the game. Your granddaddy knows the game.
Riley: Game recognize game, Granddad.
Granddad: I recognize game! Your granddaddy recognize game!
Riley: Game recognize game and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now. I - I can't... Where's Granddad? Can I help you, sir?